- Pontifex Jewellers ships within Australia only via Express Post with Australia Post.
- FREE Express shipping on all orders over $120.00
- $12 Flat Rate Express Shipping on orders under $120.00.
- Pontifex Jewellers currently ships within Australia only via Express Post with Australia Post.
- Enjoy FREE EXPRESS shipping on all orders over $120.00
- $12 Shipping Fee applies for all orders under $120.00. Items will still be sent via Express Post.
- We work to ship your order as quickly as we can, order by 12pm Monday to Friday & your order will be sent shipped to you that day. If for any reason your order is delayed, we will contact you via phone or email.
- Orders placed on the weekend or after 12pm will be express shipped the next business day.
- Once order has been shipped, we will contact you with a tracking number. Please allow 2 - 5 business days for delivery depending on your location.
- Metro: up to 2 business days; Interstate & Regional areas – up to 5 business days.
- Orders are shipped via Express Post with Australia Post from Sylvania New South Wales.
- All our Orders are shipped Express Post with Australia Post. Please note due to the current restriction Australis Post is not guaranteeing next day delivery with Express Post.
- Pontifex Jewellers reserves the right to use alternate couriers.
- Collection from a store can be selected at the checkout using our Click and Collect option. Once your order is ready for Pick up in Store you will receive an email or phone call. Due to the current restrictions, Click & Collect is only available for limited hours whilst the store is closed.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays. Orders placed during these times will be processed on the next business day.
Pontifex Jewellers is dedicated to delighting you with your jewellery purchase and our services. We have attempted to recreate the appearance of our jewellery as closely as possible on our website, but the detail and colour you see will depend on your monitor.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it within the following guidelines.
- In store and Online: 14 days from date of purchase.
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned item.
- The item is unworn, unused and in its original condition with all packaging.
- Any discounts received at the time of purchase will be applied.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to discuss your purchase.
Change Of Mind
If your new Pontifex Jewellers piece just isn't for you, that's okay. As a valued customer of ours, we wish to make your refund or exchange as simple and stress-free as possible. If you are concerned about your refund or exchange, we recommend that you read on to learn more about how it works.
You can return any merchandise you purchase from www.pontifexjewellers.com.au to Pontifex Jewellers with your receipt/packing slip, within 14 days for a refund or exchange, all we ask is that the Jewellery is returned to us in "As New Condition", and the item has not been worn.
"As New Condition" is where the item has not been worn, is in pristine condition with no damage, scratches or signs of wear and is accompanied by original receipt and packaging. This policy excludes lay-bys and items ordered specifically for the customer. It is at Pontifex Jewellers discretion to determine whether the goods are of "As New Condition".
Special orders and hand-made pieces of jewellery are not eligible for the Change of Mind Policy.
We do not refund shipping costs for Change of Mind. Return Shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
When returning the item/s please ensure that you include the following:
- your full name and address
- the original order number and a copy of your receipt.
- The Jewellery, including all the original packaging and any Gift with purchases where applicable.
- The reason for claiming the refund or exchange.
Please note we do not accept returns when:
- Returned items are not in their original condition, i.e. worn, damaged, altered, or sent without original packaging, security seal, and documentation.
- Returned items are outside the specified return time frame of 14 days from purchase.
- A special ordered item or customised piece is not eligible for return.
- A ring that has been resized for you.
- We welcome your rights to a refund but should any of the above occur; we reserve the right to return the products to you.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrectly Described Items
If returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged, or incorrectly described item, Pontifex Jewellers will cover the return postage or refund postage costs upon presentation on receipt/s. This is subject to inspection by Pontifex Jewellers prior to sending goods back to us. Please contact Pontifex Jewellers at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you with the return process and to provide you with a return Shipping label.
Warranties - Australian Consumer Law
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
We are unable to review items via email or phone. All items must be physically returned either via mail or in person to be assessed. Please contact us for verification before returning your item or visiting any of our stores.
You may return new items sold and fulfilled online within 14 days of delivery.
Please contact our customer service team on (02) 9522 9095 or email@example.com so we can assist you with your return. When returning your items you will need to include your Order details, reason for the return and all the packaging to the store.
Items should be returned with the original packaging and paperwork (such as certificates or watch instructions/warranty booklets). If you choose to ship your order back to us rather than returning it to Pontifex Jewellers, you are responsible for any shipping and handling charges you might incur. The same 14-day period applies for refund or exchange, so please have the return package postmarked within the period based on the date we shipped the order to you.
We suggest that you ship your order via Courier or Express Post to make tracking your return possible. (Pontifex Jewellers will take no responsibility for goods lost in the post).
How to return a purchase via shipment:
1. Contact Pontifex Jewellers for verification.
2. Circle the items on your receipt/packing slip that you are returning.
3. Indicate whether it is a replacement or refund request.
4. Please ensure your return parcel is securely packaged and both sender's address and Pontifex Jewellers address are clearly displayed.
5. Please send your goods back via Registered, Express post or Courier to:
Pontifex J, Attention: Rebecca Pontifex, PO Box 268, Jannali New South Wales 2226, Australia. Phone: (02) 9522 9095.
All refunds will be issued via the same payment method used to purchase the items. There may be delays in the provision of the refund that may be caused by the issuing bank. Please contact us if you have not received your refund within five (5) days of us notifying you that a refund has been issued.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy.
Refunds & Returns Policy last updated on 23rd September 2021..
Pontifex Jewellers Pty Ltd A.B.N.15 002 412 731 (we, us, our, or Pontifex Jewellers) makes every effort to be fully transparent at all times. Accordingly, we have developed this Refunds & Returns Policy to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights concerning refunds and returns.